Find out upcoming deadlines
and registration information
by state for the upcoming
Be an Ambassador
- To educate and inspire the Black women in the community about the benefits and power of their vote.
- To foster new member engagement in BGV, Inc. programs, events, and efforts.
- Must be registered to vote in your respective state.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must subscribe to the BGV, Inc. website network.
- Must attend (1) Ambassador training meeting.
Expectations of BGV, Inc. Ambassadors
- Register at least (1) Black women to vote.
- Volunteer at BGV, Inc. community engagement events.
- Represent the BGV, Inc. organization in a professional manner.
- Attend 75% (7-10) BGV, Inc. events, unless out of state.
- Mentor new BGV, Inc. Ambassadors assigned to your region.
- Promote peace and harmony within the African American community.
- All Ambassadors are required to participate in a Voter’s Registration training.
Rewards & Recognition
Ambassadors that register the most Black women to vote will receive special recognition at the BGV, Inc. Gala.
Why be a BGV Ambassador
- To better leverage the strength of our Black women in the community by engaging and serving them resulting in increased voter turnout.
- To maximize the effectiveness and awareness of Black women issues in the community by focusing on issues and solutions.
- To provide the means for our Black women to foster meaningful, and long lasting relationships, creating unity within our community.
Submit an Application
Fill out the application online below, or download and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.